Commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : To the Honorable the Senate, and the Honorable the House of Representatives, of the commonwealth of Massachusetts. : The undersigned, who, by a resolve of the legislature, passed 13th February, 1818, were appointed a committee "to revise the criminal code of this commonwealth, to collate the several laws, for the punishment of crimes and offences, into one act, with such alterations in the description and punishment of offences as they may deem necessary, and to report by bill, &c." ask leave to present several bills ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Parker, Isaac, 1768-1830, Jackson, Charles, 1775-1855, and Davis, Daniel, 1762-1835
- [Report of the committee] -- An act relating to the punishment of convicts, who may be sentenced to solitary imprisonment and confinement to hard labor -- An act making further provision for the punishment of robbery, manslaughter, and felonious assaults -- An act in addition to an act, entitled "An act against forgery and counterfeiting" -- An act to enlarge the jurisdiction of the circuit courts of common pleas, in criminal matters.
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
Signed on p. 11: Isaac Parker, Charles Jackson, Daniel Davis. Boston, 20th January, 1819.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48619).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48619
View MARC record | catkey: 3790302