A Treatise on internal navigation [electronic resource] : explaining the principles by which canals and their appendages are laid out, constructed and kept in repair, together with other interesting and useful matters connected with the subject / compiled from the latest and most approved authorities ; to which is added, the report of Albert Gallatin on roads and canals
- Ballston Spa [N.Y.] : Printed by U.F. Doubleday, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 152, 115 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gallatin, Albert, 1761-1849
- Albert Gallatin, Secretary of the Treasury., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42319).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42319
View MARC record | catkey: 3790413