Declaration of independence [electronic resource] : a candid statement of facts in answer to an unwarrantable denunciation of my publication of the Declaration of American independence made by Mr. John Binns, editor of the Democratic press, in his paper of the 9th and 18th of April, 1818 / respectfully submitted to the people of the United States, by their fellow citizen Benjamin Owen Tyler
- Tyler, Benjamin Owen, 1789-
- City of Washington : [publisher not identified], 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 16 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45912).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45912
View MARC record | catkey: 3790533