An Act to Incorporate the Subscribers to the Bank of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Philadelphia : Printed by order of the Board of Directors, William Fry, printer, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836)
- Creating the Second Bank of the United States; approved Apr. 10, 1816.
"Rules and regulations for conducting the business of the Bank of the United States" : p. -55.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36805).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36805
View MARC record | catkey: 3790597