Letter from the comptroller of the Treasury, transmitting an abstract of moneys, advanced prior to 3d March, 1809, and which remain to be accounted for, on the books of the third auditor of the Treasury [electronic resource] : a statement of balances standing to the debit of individuals on the books of the third auditor, on advances prior to the 30th September, 1815, which still remain unsettled; and, a list of those persons who omitted to render their accounts for settlement to the fourth auditor of the Treasury within the year 1818. : February 18, 1819. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury. Office of the Third Auditor
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 24 unnumbered folded leaves ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hagner, Peter, 1772-1850, Freeman, Constant, 1757-1824, United States. Department of the Treasury. Fourth Auditor's Office, United States. Comptroller of the Treasury, and United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- At head of title, in square brackets: 137., Reports of the third auditor signed on leaves  and  by Peter Hagner; that of the fourth auditor signed on leaf  by Constant Freeman., House document., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49809).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49809
View MARC record | catkey: 3790729