Report of the joint committee on the resolution to inquire into the expenses of stationery, printing, and binding [electronic resource] : under the authority of both houses of Congress, and into the expediency of establishing permanent rules for regulating and conducting the printing and binding, and for the supply of stationery of the Senate and House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- "February 23, 1815. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36401).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36401
View MARC record | catkey: 3790757