A Bill Authorizing the Payment of the Principal and Interest Due on the Loan Office Certificates Therein Named [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages
- Caption title., At head of title: H.R. 96, February 3, 1817, read the first and second time, and committed to the committee of the whole House on the bill from Senate for the relief of the heirs of Landon Carter., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42368).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42368
View MARC record | catkey: 3790897