A Bill for the Relief of Clement B. Penrose [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Caption title., At head of title: H.R. 24. December 27, 1819. Read twice, and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow., Compensation for his services as land commissioner in the Louisiana Territory., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49685).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49685
View MARC record | catkey: 3791051