The committee to whom has been referred a bill from the Senate entitled A Bill to Provide for the Prompt Settlement of Public Accounts propose the following amendments [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Caption title., At head of title: H.R., February 7, 1817, printed by order of the House of Representatives., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42456).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42456
View MARC record | catkey: 3791653