Report of the committee appointed on the petition of sundry citizens of Knox County, Indiana Territory, praying remuneration for depredations committed on their property, by the mounted riflemen of Kentucky [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Washington : A. & G. Way, printers, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- "January 21, 1813. Ordered to lie on the table."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30325).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30325
View MARC record | catkey: 3791688