Report of the committee appointed to inquire in what manner contracts for supplying the Army of the U. States have been made and executed [electronic resource] : and to what extent general officers have interfered in such contracts prejudicial to the public interest or the rights of individuals. : April 9, 1814. Ordered to lie on the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 22 cm
- At head of title: ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33406).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33406
View MARC record | catkey: 3791690