Report of the committee on so much of the message of the president as relates to a revision of the militia laws, on the memorial of the legislature of the Indiana Territory, praying compensation for their militia called into the service of the United States, for the protection of the frontiers of said territory against the ravages of the enemy [electronic resource] : February 24, 1814. Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Tuesday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- At head of title: ., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33467).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33467
View MARC record | catkey: 3791712