Report of the committee to whom was referred the bill from the Senate, entitled "An act providing for the indemnification of certain claimants of public lands in the Mississippi Territory." [electronic resource] : March 15, 1814, read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Washington [D.C.] : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Concerning lands in the Mississippi Territory claimed "under or by virtue of the act of the legislature of Georgia, of the 7th of January, 1795."
At head of title: .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33479).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33479
View MARC record | catkey: 3791733