Report of the committee to whom was referred the petition of sundry citizens of Baltimore [electronic resource] : proprietors of stock in the funds of the U.S., for the removal of the Office of Commissioner of Loans from Annapolis to Baltimore
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- "January 6th, 1813. Read, and together with the bill herewith presented, referred to a committee of the whole House ..."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30361).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30361
View MARC record | catkey: 3791746