Report of the committee to whom was referred the petition of sundry inhabitants of Connecticut, on behalf of the widow and children of Charles Dolph, deceased [electronic resource] : 7th February, 1816. Read and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (14th, 1st session : 1815-1816) House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 22 cm
- Concerning the petitioners' prayer that the widow of Charles Dolph be granted a bounty for the recapture of two American vessels from British privateers. The recapture was accomplished by sixteen volunteers from Saybrook, including Charles Dolph who was killed in the fighting.
At head of title, in square brackets: 44.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39626).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39626
View MARC record | catkey: 3791747