Report of the select committee to whom was referred a resolution relating to the claim of Massachusetts, for expenditures of their militia, for services during the late war [electronic resource] : March 10, 1818. Read, and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by E. De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 38 pages ; 25 cm
- At head of caption title: .
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
"Documents referred to in the report of the committee, March, 1818."--p. -38, 2nd count.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46589).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46589
View MARC record | catkey: 3791773