Report of the select committee to whom was referred on the eighteenth instant the petition of John Craig [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- "January 24, 1811, read, and committed to the committee of the whole House to whom is committed a report of the same committee on the petition of General Arthur St. Clair."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24310).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24310
View MARC record | catkey: 3791776