Report of the Committee of Commerce and Manufactures, on the petition of Zenon Orso [electronic resource] : March 25, 1814. Read, and ordered to lie on the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Commerce and Manufactures
- Washington [D.C.] : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim to remittance of duties paid to the collector at Fort Stoddert for merchandise imported from Mobile, then in the possession of Spain.
At head of title: .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33432).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33432
View MARC record | catkey: 3791807