Report of the Committee of Elections on the memorial of Rufus Easton, contesting the election and return of John Scott, the delegate from the Territory of Missouri [electronic resource] : December 31, 1816. Referred to a committee of the whole, and made the order of the day for Thursday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee of Elections
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Easton, Rufus, 1774-1834
United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) House
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 22.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
Last page blank.
Includes excerpts from Easton's memorial.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39599).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39599
View MARC record | catkey: 3791813