Report of the Committee of Claims in the case of Madame Poidevin, with a bill for her relief [electronic resource] : February 16, 1818. Read, and with the bill, committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by E, De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for relief for debts incurred in "the charitable purpose of relieving destitute American seamen in a foreign land," after the full sum allowed for this purpose by the government was not accounted for by the consulate at L'Orient.
At head of title: .
Includes the report of the secretary of the Treasury, dated 26th January 1818, signed by William H. Crawford.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
The document number at the head of p. 2 and 3 is misprinted .
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46476).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46476
View MARC record | catkey: 3791845