Report of the Committee of Claims on the petition of Thomas Miller and Stephen Baker, accompanied with a bill for their relief [electronic resource] : February 2, 1818. Ordered to be printed by the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by E. De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages) ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- Concerning the claim of the firm of Miller and Baker, of the city of New York, to indemnity for the loss of buildings leased to U.S. troops and which "were burnt to the ground, in consequence of the negligence of the troops.", At head of title: ., Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46497).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46497
View MARC record | catkey: 3791915