Report of the Committee of Claims who were instructed by a resolution of the eleventh ult. to inquire into the expediency of repealing or suspending the statutes of limitation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
- Washington : A. and G. Way, printers, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 22 cm
- "December 21, 1811, read, and referred to a committee of the whole House on the report of the Committee of Claims on the petition of Rees, Nanna and others."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24279).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24279
View MARC record | catkey: 3791933