Report of the Committee of Foreign Relations, on the message of the president, of the thirty-first March, 1814 [electronic resource] : April 4, 1814, read, and committed to a committee of the whole House to-morrow
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington [D.C.] : A. and G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Concerning prospects for commercial intercourse with friendly European nations., At head of title: ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33451).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33451
View MARC record | catkey: 3791939