Report of the Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims, on the petition of Edmund Brooke [electronic resource] : December 23, 1817. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table. : January 7, 1818. Considered, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by E. De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brooke, Edmund, -1835
United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim to "pay, depreciation of pay, commutation and bounty lands, for his services in the Revolution as first lieutenant in the first regiment of Virginia artillery."
At head of caption title: .
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress.
Includes two petitions of Edmund Brooke, dated February 1st, 1803, and December 10, 1810, and numerous documents and certificates supporting his claim.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46527).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46527
View MARC record | catkey: 3791980