Report of the Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims, on the petition of Edwin C. Brown [electronic resource] : December 1, 1818. Read and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for a pension under the estate of his wife's first husband, James Crain.
At head of title, in square brackets: 11.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the House of Representatives for the 15th Congress.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46528).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46528
View MARC record | catkey: 3791981