Report of the Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims, on the petition of John Porter [electronic resource] : March 2, 1818. Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Pensions and Revolutionary Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by E. De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim to pay for his services as a wagon conductor in 1778, "and such compensation for its long detention as may seem just.", At head of title: ., Edward De Krafft was printer to the House during the 1st session of the 15th Congress., Last page blank., Includes three previous petitions by John Porter, and documents relative to the case., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46532).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46532
View MARC record | catkey: 3791989