Report of the Committee on Private Land Claims, in the case of P.C.S. Barbour, accompanied with a bill for his relief [electronic resource] : December 4, 1818. Read, and with the bill committed to a committee of the whole House on Monday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Private Land Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- Concerning the petitioner's prayer for relief for lands granted to his father by Great Britain for service in the French and Indian War, said lands having been subsequently sold by the United States government., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 16., Edward De Krafft was printer to the House of Representatives for the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46538).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46538
View MARC record | catkey: 3792010