Mr. Eppes, from the Committee of Ways and Means, to whom was referred the Bill to Authorize the Issuing of Treasury Notes for ... the Year One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifteen, reported ... the following amendments [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Eppes, John Wayles, 1773-1823
- Related Titles:
- Mr. Eppes, from the Committee of Ways and Means ... reported ... the following amendments
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. 64. February 9, 1815. Referred, with the bill, to the committee of the whole House tomorrow.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36347).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36347
View MARC record | catkey: 3792097