Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on so much of the president's message as relates to the finances of the United States [electronic resource] : October 10, 1814. Read and referred to a committee of the whole House on Thursday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (13th, 3rd session : 1814-1815) House
- At head of title: ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33437).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33437
View MARC record | catkey: 3792107