Report of the Committee of Ways and Means on the expediency of repealing or modifying the act laying duties on licenses to retailers [electronic resource] : February 11, 1817. Read and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury, United States. Revenue Office, and United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) House
- Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 80., House document., William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress., Includes (p. 3-8) a letter from the secretary of the Treasury to the chairman of the committee, enclosing a letter from the commissioner of the revenue and a "Statement of retailer's licenses emitted in the year 1814.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42702).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42702
View MARC record | catkey: 3792109