Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the memorial of the manufacturers of the city of New York [electronic resource] : January 28, 1814. Read, and ordered to lie on the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Concerning "a misapprehension by the collector ... of the act 'laying duties on licences to retailers of wines, spiritous liquors and foreign merchandise.'"
At head of title: .
Includes a letter from the Treasury Dept. signed: W. Jones, acting secretary of the Treasury.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33438).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33438
View MARC record | catkey: 3792111