Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the petition of Henry Fanning of the city of New York [electronic resource] : January 24, 1814. Read and committed to a committee of the whole House on Wednesday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Concerning the petitioner's prayer to be released from debtor's prison in order that he might complete transactions between himself and David Dunham after which he would be able to repay a debt due to the United States.
At head of title: .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33440).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33440
View MARC record | catkey: 3792117