Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the petition of James Patton [electronic resource] : February 19, 1814. Read, and committed to a committee of the whole House on Tuesday next
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. printers, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (13th, 2nd session : 1813-1814) House
- Concerning the petitioner's prayer "to be relieved from a judgment obtained against him, on three revenue bonds executed in the year 1804 ... as security for Wilson and Estin."
At head of title: .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33441).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33441
View MARC record | catkey: 3792121