Report of the Committee of Ways and Means, on the petition of Robert Burnside [electronic resource] : January 29, 1817. Read and ordered to be printed
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) House
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for compensation for British merchandise condemned at New Orleans in February 1811.
At head of title: (58).
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42705).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42705
View MARC record | catkey: 3792138