A Bill Concerning Certain Courts of the United States in the State of New-York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Sanford, Nathan, 1777-1838
- Caption title.
At head of title: No. XXI, In Senate of the United States, February 6, 1816, agreeably to notice given, Mr. Sanford asked and obtained leave to bring in the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39194).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39194
View MARC record | catkey: 3792229