Mr. Lloyd, from the committee to whom was referred the bill directing the Secretary of the Treasury to remit certain fines, penalties, and forfeitures, therein mentioned, reported, in part, the said bill with the following amendments [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Lloyd, James, 1769-1831
- Related Titles:
- Mr. Lloyd, from the committee to whom was referred the bill ...
- Caption title., At head of title: In Senate of the United States. February 20th, 1813., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30300).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30300
View MARC record | catkey: 3792487