Mr. Taylor, from the committee to whom was referred ... An Act to Provide Additional Revenues ... by Laying Duties on Household Furniture, on Horses Kept Exclusively for the Saddle or Carriage, and on Gold and Silver Watches, reported ... the following amendments .... [electronic resource].
- United States. Congress. House. Bill to Provide Additional Revenues ... by Laying Duties on Household Furniture, on Horses Kept Exclusively for the Saddle or Carriage, and on Gold and Silver Watches
- Furniture—Taxation—United States
- Horses—Taxation—United States
- Clocks and watches—Taxation—United States
- Related Titles:
- Mr. Taylor, from the committee ... reported ... the following amendments
- Caption title., At head of title: In Senate of the United States. December 27, 1814., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33385).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33385
View MARC record | catkey: 3792499