In Senate of the United States. January 16th, 1816 [electronic resource] : Mr. Varnum, from the committee to whom was referred the bill entitled "An act to authorize the discharge of James Jewett from his imprisonment," reported the same with the following amendment ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress (14th, 1st session : 1815-1816) Senate
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Varnum, Joseph B. (Joseph Bradley), 1751-1821
- Title from caption and first lines of text.
At head of title: .
Presumably printed by William A. Davis, printer to the Senate during the first session of the Fourteenth Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39381).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39381
View MARC record | catkey: 3792503