Report of the committee to whom was referred the memorial of Isaac M'Pherson and others, on the ... patent granted to Oliver Evans [electronic resource] : under ... An Act for the Relief of Oliver Evans
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 21 cm
- "February 25, 1814. Printed by order of the Senate of the United States."
On a patent granted for mill machinery.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33481).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33481
View MARC record | catkey: 3792527