In Senate of the United States, January 28, 1819 [electronic resource] : The Committee of Claims, to whom was referred the petition of David Henley, report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) Senate
- Concerning the petitioner's claim for reimbursement for 19 muskets which were held by the petitioner as security for a debt due "from certain persons to Edward Fox," and which were "impressed into the service of the United States" by the Tennessee militia on Oct. 18, 1813., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 74., Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49768).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49768
View MARC record | catkey: 3792554