In Senate of the United States, April 14, 1818 [electronic resource] : The Committee of Claims to whom was referred the petition of Samuel Smith, attorney for Elisha Allen, report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- [Washington] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- Caption title. At head of title: ., Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46270).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46270
View MARC record | catkey: 3792560