In Senate of the United States, December 28, 1818 [electronic resource] : Mr. Goldsborough, from the Committee of Claims, to whom was referred the petition of Joseph Forrest, of the city of Washington, report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Claims
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Goldsborough, Robert Henry, 1779-1836
United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) Senate
- Concerning the petitioner's claim to compensation for the loss of his vessel which had been chartered by the United States to take earthquake relief provisions from New York to La Guaira, Venezuela.
At head of title, in square brackets: 48.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46308).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46308
View MARC record | catkey: 3792607