In Senate of the United States. February 6th, 1816 [electronic resource] : The Committee on Naval Affairs, to whom has been referred the petition of James P. Watson ... recommend ... the following resolution
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Printed by William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 1st session : 1815-1816) Senate
- "That it is inexpedient at this time to grant the prayer of the petitioner, and that he have leave to withdraw his petition."
At head of title: .
Presumably printed by William A. Davis, printer to the Senate during the first session of the Fourteenth Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39393).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39393
View MARC record | catkey: 3792709