Report of the Committee on Naval Affairs on the resolution ... to inquire into the expediency of making provision ... that the officers and crews of the vessels authorized to be built or purchased ... may be entitled to receive the whole of the prize money which may arise from sale of such vessel or vessels and their cargoes, as they may capture, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington City : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Report of the Committee on Naval Affairs on the resolution ... that officers and crews ... be entitled to receive the whole of the prize money ... from sale of such vessel
- "December 8, 1814. Printed by order of the Senate.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 33454).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 33454
View MARC record | catkey: 3792724