In Senate of the United States [electronic resource] : January 8, 1817. : The Committee on Roads and Canals, to whom was referred the petition of a number of the inhabitants of Washington County, Pennsylvania, praying a change in part of the route of the western turnpike road report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Roads and Canals
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) Senate
- Caption title.
At head of title, in square brackets: 39.
William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42484).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42484
View MARC record | catkey: 3792761