A Bill to Extend the Charters of Certain Banks in the District of Columbia .... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- [Washington] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Mason, Armistead Thompson, 1787-1819
- Caption title.
At head of title: S. 54, In Senate of the United States, February 22, 1817, Mr. Mason of Virginia, from the Committee on the District of Columbia, asked and obtained leave to report the following bill, which was read and passed to the second reading.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42437).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42437
View MARC record | catkey: 3792762