In Senate of the United States, January 22, 1818 [electronic resource] : The Committee on the Judiciary have, according to the order of the Senate, had under consideration the expediency of allowing to the judge of the Sixth Circuit Court of the United States, a sum equal to the salary of the judge of the District Court of South Carolina, for the term of one year, during which time the said circuit judge was compelled by law to perform the duties of the judge of said District Court, and respectfully report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Edward De Krafft], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) Senate
- Recommending that no additional pay be granted.
At head of title, in square brackets: 74.
One of two Senate documents from this session of Congress numbered 74.
Edward De Krafft was printer to the Senate for the 15th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46170).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46170
View MARC record | catkey: 3792766