Letter from the Secretary of State, transmitting a list of the names of persons to whom patents have been issued, for the invention of any new or useful art, or machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any improvement thereon, from ths [sic] 1st of January, 1817, to the 1st of January, 1818 [electronic resource] : January 13, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848 and United States. Congress (15th, 1st session : 1817-1818) House
- At head of title: .
Signed on p.  by John Quincy Adams, and transmitted "in pursuance of a resolution of the House of Representatives of the United States, dated the 13th of January, 1812."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46321).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46321
View MARC record | catkey: 3792790