Message from the President of the United States, communicating copies of the letters which have passed between the Secretary of State and the envoy ... of Great Britain, on the subjects of the orders in council and impressed seamen [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- Washington City : Printed by R.C. Weightman, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Embassy (U.S.), United States. President (1809-1817 : Madison), and United States. Congress. Senate
- "June 8th, 1812. Printed by order of the Senate United States."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27213).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27213
View MARC record | catkey: 3792804