Message from the President of the United States, transmitting copies of the remainder of the documents referred to in his message of the seventeenth ult [electronic resource] : December 15, 1818. Read, and ordered to lie upon the table
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of State
- Washington [D.C.] : Printed by E. De Krafft, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 147 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 74, 126 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages, 9 unnumbered folded leaves ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1817-1825 : Monroe)
United States. Congress (15th, 2nd session : 1818-1819) House
- Report of Theodorick Bland, Esq. on South America -- [Correspondence between the secretary of state and J.R. Poinsett on South American affairs] -- Correspondence of the secretary of state, and Don Luis de Onis, envoy extraordinary and minister plenipotentiary of His Catholic Majesty, referred to in the President's message of 17 November last -- Correspondence of Mr. George W. Erving, minister plenipotentiary of the United States at Madrid, and Don Jose Pizarro, first secretary of state of Spain, referred to in the President's message of the 17th of November, 1818.
- United States—Foreign relations—Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata
- Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata—Foreign relations—United States
- United States—Foreign relations—Chile
- Chile—Foreign relations—United States
- Provincias Unidas del Río de la Plata—Description and travel
- Chile—Description and travel
- United States—Foreign relations—Spain
- Spain—Foreign relations—United States
- At head of title, in square brackets: 48.
Letter of transmittal addressed to the House of Representatives.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46428).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46428
View MARC record | catkey: 3792829